Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Presents

This time of year is all about PRESENTS. I'm having lots of fun making things from stash material and a few things from new. Not the easiest to blog about, because of secrecy, but it is so tempting because I'm so excited. I think I've sent photos of each gift as it completes to at least one person.

I have a few already gifted items that I can show off, however.

 I decorated this singlet with crocheted motifs for my new baby niece. She is probably not big enough to fit into it yet!


 The motifs are made with a mix of solid and variegated embroidery floss in pinks and purples, all from stash.

I also decorate some onesies for sleep for N. for his birthday.
this was drawn with fabric markers

Just because I can't resist, a few sneak peek photos from other presents!
I adore this spotty fabric and am so glad I'm using it finally.

Tunisian crochet - what could it be? 
I'm going to have to wait and do a big post Christmas round up of presents. Not long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment